1. Responsible for the procurement of MRO related materials for the company, able to propose reasonable improvement suggestions based on actual situations during work;
2. According to the company's strategic planning and procurement department management system requirements, implement procurement business work, understand and familiarize oneself with the materials responsible for procurement;
3. Implement material procurement work in a timely manner according to the demand plan, and track and review the entire process, actively tracking the procurement progress and the execution of procurement contracts;
4. Conduct market research and cost analysis on the materials responsible for procurement, and propose reasonable procurement suggestions;
5. Fully implement procurement information management, and promptly report any issues in the work to superiors;
6. Fully implement supplier management and cost reduction systems, ensure mutual assistance and cooperation between suppliers and enterprises, timely communicate safety management systems to relevant suppliers, and request and verify supplier qualifications;
7. Actively assist relevant departments in properly solving problems that may arise during use, and carry out internal and external communication and coordination work.
1. Bachelor's degree or above, proficient in English, with at least 2 years of work experience in the same industry position;
2. Priority given to those with MRO procurement experience;
3. Experience in the entire procurement process and digital process operation is preferred;
4. Excellent planning, organization, execution, and control skills, good communication skills, and project/cross departmental coordination skills;
5. Having good moral character, sense of responsibility, good moral character, honesty and integrity, and being down-to-earth and willing to work;
6. Possess information acquisition ability, analytical and judgment ability, negotiation ability, innovative ability, and good communication skills;
7. Familiar with material procurement procedures, understand the market supply situation of materials required by the enterprise for procurement;
8. Proficient in using office software and company system platforms.